Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cards for June Stamp Club

I starting a new Stamp Club, and will be creating 2 or 3 cards for those who are members.  We are meeting this Saturday for the first time and I thought I would share my cards with you.  You will be making 3 cards, but you will be given a choice as to whether you want your card to be done in portrait or landscape.

Card 1


Here I used a CTMH embossing folder, lagoon paper, and I cut out the shape from the cuttlebug and stamped on it.

Card 2



This card was made using ink and water for the colors and then stamping each section with a different background stamp.  

Card 3


This card can be used for many different events...baby...baby shower, child's birthday, and on and on.  I stamped the giraffe  on different colors of paper, then mounted them on chocolate, the same color as the ink.  I added a sentiment that came with this set.  On the top card, I also added the hippo and made it look like he was mouthing the sentiment.

Now ladies, all you need to do is choose which one to make.

If anyone is interested in the dimensions, please email me.  If you are interested in joining our stamp club, you can still sign up.  Purchase $25 a month, for 6 months, in CTMH product, and you have the opportunity to be hostess for one month, and get free product.  Email me for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment