Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Canvas Class on August 31

I will be teaching a class the end of August and I thought I would share a picture of what I will be teaching you.

Right now, Close to My Heart has this kit on sale for $19.99.  If you are interested in taking this class, sign up for it before then end of July.  If you miss this date, you may not be able to take the class.  Supplies are limited, and especially since this is a special this month, the kits are going fast.  

Now, some of you may be busy that weekend, so if you are still interested in making this, place your order, and I will set up a separate time to show you what to do.  If you live too far away to take this class, there are directions in the kit, and I can let you know the modifications I made...or you can put it together on your own.  Don't miss out on this deal.

You can order the kit online at my website at Close to My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment